Okay, so on Monday Luke and I decided to go for a walk.
We just walked around our complex and we ran into this...

We just walked around our complex and we ran into this...

Next thing I know...
I couldn't help it, he wanted to swim and so I justgave in and took his clothes off.
I'll tell you, his diaper was SUPER full
after this little swim! :) hehe.
But later that day after his nap we went swimming
for real... and we've been every day since!
He loves swimming, and so do I, so we make
a great little pair!









3 comments:
so jealous....you're going to be so tan by the end of the summer...it rained all day today :(
enjoy the pool, not everyone gets to have that enjoyment close to home, your smart to keep the baby covered up. teach him to swim start by blowing bubbles
My kids would've done the same thing!! Thats so fun that you have a pool!
Post a Comment