1 week ago
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Construction??
Ok, so last night after FHE Greg and I were playing with Lukie Pookie. Luke sat in his stroller while I pushed him around (his new favorite "game"). While I did this, Greg would hide around a corner and scare us, or chase us around. Basically, we were just having some fun family time when, all of the sudden, we get a knock at the door.... it was our downstairs neighbor. She asks "is there construction going on in here? Because I hear a lot of pounding and feet stomping." What??!! Construction?? lol!! could she not have just told the truth and said hey you guys...its really noisy up here, could you try and keep it down? Lol. anyway, Greg and I thought it was a pretty funny story. Construction??..... lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Oh my...that is too funny. Did you both break out laughing when you closed the door???
Ya, we totally did. We just thought it was so funny that she seriously came up with construction instead of just asking us to be quiet. we just told her there was no construction, just us chasing our son around. lol
It was so good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear all is well and fun. Luke is so CUTE! I look forward to doing all these things in the future with Junior.
that's hilarious. I wonder what Ron would have said. You gotta love apartment living. One smile from Luke and those city dwellers won't mind the noise!
-Sarah
Michelle!! Oh my gosh!! I am so excited you found us. Yeah, sorry about the whole comment approving thing. I miss you so much. I just got called to R.S. leader and am so nervous. I wish your happy smile was there. I haven't read your blog yet because I was so excited to leave a comment. I am so glad we will be able to keep in touch this way. Love you and miss you lots!!
Post a Comment