Friday, June 6, 2008

A week of FiRsTs...

This week was full of 'first times' for us here in Houston.
Here they are....
1. Luke has finally said his first word: "Bubbles". It is SO cute to hear him say it. I'll get a video of it soon to share with all of you!

2. Luke and I watched the Backyardigans for the first time. My sister-in-law has been telling me about them, but we had never found them. Yesterday we got to watch the episode and it was really cute! Yeah for cute cartoons!

3. We had our first wii playing visitors come over on Wednesday night. We played Mario Cart and Mario Party 8 with them and had a great time! Also gave us a fair reason to munch on OrEoS and LiCoRiCe!!

4. I made my first broccoli salad and it was DELICIOUS!! :)

5. Luke ate his first crayon! We've had crayons around, but he's never really taken interest in putting them in his mouth...until yesterday. :) I found him with orange teeth and a funny face. hehe. He didn't like the taste at all and was pretty upset until I helped him clean his mouth out and then gave him some juice. :) what a silly boy.

6. Our little family went to the Children's Museum here in Houston.

7. Luke and I went to the Discovery Park this morning with some friends and had a gReAt time!

5 comments:

AMY and steven said...

Looks like you guys have had a pretty exciting week. Sounds fun and it looks like Luke has enjoyed it all. How funny that he and Harlee both have a birthday in September. What day was Luke born??

Sarah said...

Yeah Backyardigans! We wish we could have seen you while we were in Houston for an hour on Friday! We thought of you though!
-Sarah

Melinda said...

Hey Michelle! I was blog surfing and found your blog. I hope you don't mind me reading it. Your little boy is so cute!

What a week of firsts. Can't beat broccoli salad (YUM), The Wii (Mario Cart look SO fun), & The Backyardigans :)

AMY and steven said...

Well, Harlee has got him beat on that one. She turns 2 on the 6th.

Sarah said...

Are you kidding me? 1st Backyardigans? That's a crime. We have 37 episodes on our DVR. Pathetic I know, but Evi LOVES LOVES LOVES them!