The whole museum was full of rooms
with different themes that were full
of 'hands on' activities for the children.
Luke had a blast and we look forward to going
back again!
with different themes that were full
of 'hands on' activities for the children.
Luke had a blast and we look forward to going
back again!


Here is where we spent majority of our time.
He loved this car and just wanted to keep
sitting in it. It was actually pretty cool -
inside the car there were buttons and
lights and horns, etc.


The one story I do have about this museum, however,
is about the little play we went to. It was titled 'Beauty
and the Beast'. Sounds innocent, right? Well, not so much.
I thought it was going to be the traditional story that we
all know, and I thought little kids would be performing it
so I figured Luke would love it. It wasn't.
It was 6 or so adults acting out a rather strange performance
of a pretty girl named Beauty who was really rude. The moral
of the story ended up being that we aren't beautiful unless
we're nice on the inside. Great moral, that's not what I'm
getting at...I'm just saying it was one of the weirdest plays
I've been to. Luke, however, sat quietly through almost the
whole thing. We were pretty impressed by his behavior.
is about the little play we went to. It was titled 'Beauty
and the Beast'. Sounds innocent, right? Well, not so much.
I thought it was going to be the traditional story that we
all know, and I thought little kids would be performing it
so I figured Luke would love it. It wasn't.
It was 6 or so adults acting out a rather strange performance
of a pretty girl named Beauty who was really rude. The moral
of the story ended up being that we aren't beautiful unless
we're nice on the inside. Great moral, that's not what I'm
getting at...I'm just saying it was one of the weirdest plays
I've been to. Luke, however, sat quietly through almost the
whole thing. We were pretty impressed by his behavior.







2 comments:
shell, those museums are fun glad you got the chance to go to one, he is such a funny guy, i think he has a lot of his mother in him
love you
Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun and visiting a lot of fun places! I'm excited that's you're having such a great time. Luke is SUCH a cutie!
Post a Comment