Friday, June 6, 2008

DiCoveRy ParK

This morning Luke and I went to the Houston
Discovery Park. We went with our friends Amy,
Savannah, and Kendyl. We had a great time!!
Here is the fun water playground they had...

Here is Luke's first reaction to it...
He just stared, he wasn't going anywhere near
the shooting water! :)

However, being the Lukey Pookie I know, he
only took a minute or so to decide he wanted
to give it a try...

He absolutely LOVED it!
What a fun Friday morning we had!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yeah, that looks like so much fun! My kids have been LOVING the water parks here. I'm pretty sure Lincoln & Luke have the same swimming suit? Sounds like you guys are settling in great down there, that's awesome!!

Susan Ruth said...

those water parks are fun they have some in msqt now. glad you have a friend to go to places like that with miss you love