This is a 2 story carousal located
INSIDE a mall! :) It was the coolest!
The first time around Luke rode
the TiGeR and the second time
around he rode the ZeBrA!
INSIDE a mall! :) It was the coolest!
The first time around Luke rode
the TiGeR and the second time
around he rode the ZeBrA!

After riding the carousal we took (Luke and I
went with our friends Amy and Savannah)
the kids over to the center of the mall
where this giant castle is. This castle
serves as a play area for kids.
Again...the CoOLesT!!










1 comment:
You guys do exciting stuff every day! I can't believe all the cool things you've found to do with Luke, that's awesome. We sure miss you here in Utah! I just wanted to let you know, I tagged you on my blog :) 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, and 3 Current Obsessions...can't wait to read it!
Post a Comment