Thank you to Linz for helping me create
these fun gifts for our dads!
Here is the one I made for Greg...
it turned out sooo cute!
(I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave
it to him...so some of the candy is missing and
the rest of it fell down so you can't see
it in this picture)
Greg woke up to the smell of Bacon,
Along with some other yummy breakfast
foods! Here is the o.j. we had with
breakfast.... I thought it would make for a
funny picture. There was 1 box that we
accidentally left behind in UT. It just happened
to be a kitchen box...therefore, we have no pitcher.
So, we got creative and made our o.j. in this
giant bowl. We felt pretty cool getting
to scoop it out with a ladle. lol.
these fun gifts for our dads!
Here is the one I made for Greg...
it turned out sooo cute!
(I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave
it to him...so some of the candy is missing and
the rest of it fell down so you can't see
it in this picture)
Greg woke up to the smell of Bacon,Along with some other yummy breakfast
foods! Here is the o.j. we had with
breakfast.... I thought it would make for a
funny picture. There was 1 box that we
accidentally left behind in UT. It just happened
to be a kitchen box...therefore, we have no pitcher.
So, we got creative and made our o.j. in this
giant bowl. We felt pretty cool getting
to scoop it out with a ladle. lol.

We had a really great day yesterday.
We love you Greg! Thank you for all
you do for our family and for being the
best dad Luke could ever ask for!! :)
oh, and aside from it being Father's Day,
Greg and I got callings in our new ward.
We get to be nursery workers.
We love it and had a great first day at it!
We love you Greg! Thank you for all
you do for our family and for being the
best dad Luke could ever ask for!! :)
oh, and aside from it being Father's Day,
Greg and I got callings in our new ward.
We get to be nursery workers.
We love it and had a great first day at it!






5 comments:
way cute father's day card, wish I could've stollen that idea! You guys are always doing such fun stuff! Love the mall. I hope you end up in Houston (of course only if you want to) so we can come play and do fun stuff too! Yeah for nursery, awesome calling!
-Sarah
way cute father's day card, wish I could've stollen that idea! You guys are always doing such fun stuff! Love the mall. I hope you end up in Houston (of course only if you want to) so we can come play and do fun stuff too! Yeah for nursery, awesome calling!
-Sarah
not sure why my comment showed up twice! Sorry, just thought you'd like a third one too!
-S
Loving the ladeling oj idea (is ladeling a word?). You are to lucky to have got put in nursery-how'd you pull that off :). Glad you guys are having so much fun in your new town!!
Happy late Father's Day Greg. I loved the pictures of Luke playing at the mall. I'm so excited for that age with Junior.
I hope nursery goes well! I miss ya. And as for the comment below I hope you decide to come back to Utah and stay. Okay okay I mean I hope wherever you end up your happy! Lots of love.
Post a Comment