Okay, so here's how our
day began (yesterday)--
I'll tell you all exactly what I texted Greg
when it happened...
"One second Luke was playing at the sink,
then I'm playing wii, then next thing
I know Luke is SITTING IN the sink."
day began (yesterday)--
I'll tell you all exactly what I texted Greg
when it happened...
"One second Luke was playing at the sink,
then I'm playing wii, then next thing
I know Luke is SITTING IN the sink."
Look at that face! :) I think he's confused.Maybe he expected to get in trouble, but
instead I run for the camera and start
snapping pictures!
lol. what a funny kid. As many of you know,Luke loves to stand on a chair and
play in the sink. Well,
he's moved on....now he plays IN the sink.
:( what's a mom to do.....
Then, to end off our day we
had our first big Houston
RaiN/tHunDer/LighTening sTorM!
Luke loved it...he wasn't scared of the
thunder or anything.
Here's a picture of him with the crazy rain.







2 comments:
I must say... Luke is ADORABLE! This is my first time looking at your blog. Greg and Mel had a link to it on their blog. Oh... by the way... this is Kelli! Anyway... I love your blog. You are so much fun and you show it in your posts. I miss having you around. I hope all is going well for you and your cute family!!
shell give him plastic dishes to wash teach him something about being at the sink. he is a funny guy.
Post a Comment