Man I love playgroup in this ward!
Every week so far we've done something
totally cool and fun. Yesterday we got to go
to this cool Noah's Ark pool that was
part of a Methodist facility.
Luke had a great time.
He was really brave and did a lot on his own
and he only almost drowned twice! :)
lol, don't worry, I was right by him both times...
he just went under a little bit more than he was
comfortable with.
Every week so far we've done something
totally cool and fun. Yesterday we got to go
to this cool Noah's Ark pool that was
part of a Methodist facility.
Luke had a great time.
He was really brave and did a lot on his own
and he only almost drowned twice! :)
lol, don't worry, I was right by him both times...
he just went under a little bit more than he was
comfortable with.











3 comments:
I'm so coming to your ward! What awesome stuff, I think I say that everytime you post. Glad it's a cool place to be!
-Sarah
Wow I wish we had all those cool places to go!! All we have is a pond,the river, and a pool... so I guess I shouldn't complain too much:)
shell that looks cool, that pix of luke is so cute im glad your getting to do a lot of fun things love
Post a Comment