Thursday, June 19, 2008

With Luke around

There is
Never a dull moment!




I was in the kitchen making
banana muffins (which should have been
banana bread...Amber, don't be mad! :) but
we didn't bring our bread tins..so I made muffins)
when all of the sudden Luke started crying...
poor kid got stuck in the box and he was
NOT happy about it!

6 comments:

Eddie and Amber said...

That is hilarious!!

Sarah said...

Way to get the camera instead of rescue the kid first! He and Ainsley could cause a lot of trouble together I think, only they'd just think they were having fun!
-Sarah

lindsey said...

looooooooove it.

Mathews R us said...

Thats so awesome. i love that you're trying to get him to wave and he's all "mom, I'm in a box!" So cute...

Susan Ruth said...

that little man will keep you hoppin, keep good track of him
poor little guy

The Lyda's said...

Luke is so cute. I can't wait until Cassidy is old enough to start exploring...well, not really.