Our little guy is being so funny lately.
A few of you know that his latest
hobby is watching the Disney/Pixar
cartoon Cars at least twice a day.
Thats no problem...I've actually grown
to really like it. However, the past couple of
days he's also been back on his HSM2 kick.
The twist is....he has to watch this particular
movie on daddy's laptop. Why you ask?
I have no idea...he's just funny.
I tried putting it in the dvd player and a tantrum
instantly began. No biggy...we put it in the laptop.
Anyway, with all of the background now told--
here is what he does WHILE watching HSM2....
A few of you know that his latest
hobby is watching the Disney/Pixar
cartoon Cars at least twice a day.
Thats no problem...I've actually grown
to really like it. However, the past couple of
days he's also been back on his HSM2 kick.
The twist is....he has to watch this particular
movie on daddy's laptop. Why you ask?
I have no idea...he's just funny.
I tried putting it in the dvd player and a tantrum
instantly began. No biggy...we put it in the laptop.
Anyway, with all of the background now told--
here is what he does WHILE watching HSM2....
When Troy slams the pots with his wooden spoon,
Luke too, slams his arms around. Then, when
they start dancing with their feet, Luke too, has
the need to wiggle his feet all over. :)
He interacts with it throughout the whole movie.
The part where Troy comes out from dinner
with Sharpay's family and screams...Luke screams too.
lol, funny kid.
Luke too, slams his arms around. Then, when
they start dancing with their feet, Luke too, has
the need to wiggle his feet all over. :)
He interacts with it throughout the whole movie.
The part where Troy comes out from dinner
with Sharpay's family and screams...Luke screams too.
lol, funny kid.






11 comments:
hi michelle! I can't wait to see you guys! (I think this month will take forever). Let's plan on getting together.
Hey, just letting you know that you can win free vinyl from ash's website Bunk Junk--all you have to do is leave a comment.
shell, that is so funny that kid is a nut, sorta like his mommy! we loved the video kiss him for us
I miss you so much but watching that video I miss Luke too. He is a character! I want to give him a big squeeze so go do it for me. lol
that is the funniest thing i've ever seen!
That is down right hillarius. My kids both love love the HSM movies. In fact for the primary talent show Dawson danced to HSM "Get your head in the game" equipped with basketball and all. He was a hit!
Ainsley was sitting with me and yelled Lukeee! She loves her cousin. Hope we can visit again sometime soon!
-Sarah
Hey Michelle!
Luke is too cute. How funny that he mimicks everything. It's amazing what kids pick up on!
I answered your question on my blog--I did it over there in case other people were wondering the same thing.
Michelle!!! How are you? Your little boy is a handsome fella!! Crazy the people you find when you're "blog surfing"!!
Misty (Woods) Rowley
Hey Michelle, I saw your comment on Misty's blog. Email me at winna4295@yahoo.com and I'll send you an invite :)
This video is awesome!! I also really liked you two laughing in the background. I MISS YOU!!!! The end.
Dude, Groc, the way Luke moves his arms and hands is reminiscent of the way my mom reaches for treats on the hostess aisle at the supermarket.
Post a Comment