These are the "rules" for the tag:
Take pictures of the following things just as they are, with no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: the kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kids.
It's suppossed to help you feel better if your house isn't exactly picture perfect.
Take pictures of the following things just as they are, with no stopping to clean, straighten, or to wipe a child's nose: the kitchen sink, the fridge, the toilet, the closet, the laundry room, your favorite shoes, your favorite room, and your kids.
It's suppossed to help you feel better if your house isn't exactly picture perfect.
My pictures aren't in the same order as stated above
(and I forgot about the laundry room and closet) and my
blog doesn't allow me to put many pics on one post, so the pictures
of Luke are in the post above this.
before I took this picture there were only 2cereal bowls in the sink, but Luke is playing
in the sink so he has everything out and about
in order to make the "water play" more fun. :)
the dining room is one of my favorite roomsbecause this is where my little family
sits every night for dinner. Greg and I
get to catch each other up on how our day
went and we spend a lot of time smiling and
laughing with Luke too because he is just so darn cute!!
my favorite shoes. I wear them almost everyday.memories...I got them in Maui on my honeymoon! :)
hope you enjoyed this random fun! :) Thanks Anne!
Now I tag anyone else who wants to do it....that means I think
anyone reading this should do it! Its fun!! :)








1 comment:
I'm glad you enjoyed it!! We love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment