Our little family here in TX
ended up having a fantastic
Fourth of July.
I won't say much now besides share pictures
because Greg's going to make a post with
his entertaining story telling ways in
order to bring many smiles and laughs
to our readers. :)
I made some cupcakes in order to
celebrate properly...
ended up having a fantastic
Fourth of July.
I won't say much now besides share pictures
because Greg's going to make a post with
his entertaining story telling ways in
order to bring many smiles and laughs
to our readers. :)
I made some cupcakes in order to
celebrate properly...











5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Your family is so cute!
shell, im glad your getting to have such a great summer, the baby doesn't look to happy about no clothes either :love
Everytime I look at your blog you've doing something else exciting :) I'm glad you are having so much fun. Can't wait to hear the story about how look ended up without his clothes. Love & Miss You!
Hey Michelle,
How come you have borders around your pictures? Is it the layout you have for your whole blog? It's cute and mine are boring! I want to hear gregs funny story, tell him to get on the ball!
-Sarah
I have to confess that you really are one of the best Mom's I have ever met. That's why I spend 40 minutes on the phone with you asking you all kinds of questions. Sorry I'm so much drama. But on with my real point your family is super cute and always doing fun things, good for ya'll. It's inspiring me to get out with Junior more even though we don't have a car:( When you get back to UT will you invite me and Junior on some fun adventures? We love and miss ya'll.
Post a Comment