Friday, July 11, 2008

Questions...

Ok, so I apologize for this post
because I know posts are for me to
tell all of you whats up with me.
However, today I have some questions
that I am dying to know the answers to.
I've tried to figure them out, but have not succeeded.
If any of you readers out there know the
answer can you PLEASE leave a comment? :)
Thanks.
Here goes....
Q1. Ok, so you know when you leave a comment
on someone else's blog and it allows that person or
someone else to click on your name and go to your blog,
(does that make sense?)
well, when I leave a comment it doesn't allow anyone to come to
this blog. It only gives access to my other 2 blogs.
Does anyone know how I can add this blog to that list?

Q2. Do you have an ipod classic? Or any ipod for that matter?
If so, can you please fill me in on how I turn OFF the shuffle
button? I've clicked on the shuffle button on my i-tunes, but
that isn't doing the trick. Is there a button on my actual ipod
that I can go to?

Thanks in advance for any answers you might have for me! :)


4 comments:

jared and mary 2 said...

Okay, Michelle, I'm now confessing to blog-stalking.

I think I can help you with your iPod question. You need to turn the shuffle off on your iPod. On the main menu you should have a settings option. If you go into that submenu there should be a shuffle option. On my 5th generation iPod it's the third option. From there you should be able to turn it off.

I hope that works for you.

The Lyda's said...

Okay, Michelle I have to make fun for a second...I think you meant to say "access" but instead you wrote "assess." Potty mouth... :)

Other than that, I really don't have answers to your questions, sorry!

Michelle said...

lol. sorry

Ashlie said...

Michelle, I think I can answer your Q1. Log into your account, click on customize, go to settings, the 3rd option down says "Add your blog to our listings?" You need to put yes, and save it, then you need to click on "Edit displayed blogs," at the endof the paragraph, and then make sure that the blog has a checkmark in it's box. I hope that this isn't too confusing. I also hope that it works for you.