Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Memories

My dear friend Audri has this on her blog and I think its such a terrific idea!

Here's the scoop:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you (or, even if you don't have a blog please still leave a comment....it'll be fun).
The end :)

14 comments:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Michelle,
The thing I remember the most about you is how easy it was to scare you! Mindy did that quite a bit, didn't she? Fun times....

audri jo said...

I'm laughing so hard at the memories you left on mine...especially "GET MY SON!" Every time I think about it I start laughing all over again. And you stepping on my shoe in the middle of that performance...my poor little shoe was in the center of the stage for the rest of the song...and You, T & I laughed through the whole thing.

Okay so a few other memories about you...How about your first time driving in snow and you couldn't figure out what the crunching sound was! Dancing on the table in the Library. Crying through "It was Worth Bonding"...geez you'd think the world was over :) My first time in Disneyland...and the picture of you when we got Mesquite...you opened the door with Hot Dog Face...that picture still makes me laugh. Insitute Council. Our retarded language, who were we? Dancing to Michael Jackson at your studio apt in Montana, enough said :) There's a leg in my... SO many awesome memories...thanks for being one of my best friends. LongOVongE YongOU!!!

audri jo said...

speaking of fun memories...any chance you and Luke want to fly back this weekend to come to the Cabin/Jackson with Me & T :) I can dream, right?

tam said...

I remember the unexperienced drivers you and I were while playing Mario Kart with Greg and Gary. Oh the laughs and fun times we had together!

Sheri said...

Oh goodness. It's slightly difficult to think of all the memories. If I come up with really good ones later, I'll have to post them too. Here's a couple. When we were roomies and you would come sliding down the stairs on your stomach. uh-uh-uh-uh-uh. Once when we went to the airport to visit you because you had a layover in SLC and Elder Scott walked by. You went chasing after him and yelled "I love you!" after him as he went down the escalator. Hmmm... I'm going to have to keep thinking. :)

Amanda said...

ok so.. I have tons of memories with you but.. the first one that popped into my head was when we were in jr high (ok really I can't remember but I hope it was jr high :) and everyday we would go to your house after school and watch saved by the bell. You would make your ramen with the seasoned salt instead of the stuff in the pack and you thought it was sooo good. Random.. but it made me smile :) we had lots of fun being dorks together... (remember the picture of us in matching clothes where my mom french braided our hair around our heads.. what was that for anyways? hopefully that one never gets found.. :)

Greg and Mel said...

i remember how you used to get so annoyed with me when you would get a pic with me. I would tilt my head for some odd reason and it would make you so mad. Ha ha, not really that funny, but i thought it was.
greg

Mathews R us said...

Wow, where to start?...watching the changeling at your house and getting that log in my toe. I was so freaked by that movie I almost had to sleep with your mom...that movie still gives me the creeps. I think my favorite though is all the softball trips starting with Papa Hurley in the 5th grade on up. I just remember always having fun!

Sara said...

Well I have a so many memories of you, I'm not sure exactly which one to pick. Something that I know about you that is still the same, is that you are such a GREAT friend to everyone you know. You were the first person I knew our age to hold a boy's hand, I think we were like in 4th or 5th grade. ;) I also remember sleepovers at your Mom's house and that I was lucky I was invited because I drove everyone crazy because I was too loud. :)

stephanie said...

I can't believe you remember that shirt - I still have it in my cedar chest! I so love your family so much and I can't name one particular memory. But I do remember the truck, crazy! I had the biggest crush on Randy so whenever I had a chance to hang with your fam I did!!!

Teresa Woods said...

Michelle, It's Mother Teresa. I am just learning how to read other peoples blogs. and I may even start my own It's awesome to see ya You've got a great fam. Love ya Teresa

audri jo said...

Went to my mom's ward today and remembered...when we sang in my mom's ward and then the visiting General Authority stood up and announced that he wanted us to sing it again instead of having a closing song? And then I said "Are you serious?" to him out loud in the middle of sacrament meeting? :) So embarrassing!

Erin said...

Hmmm....it would have to be when I cut your bangs. You were so cute and didn't care at all that your bangs were like a milimeter long. (your mom...not so much a fan!)
Erin

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
Do you still like split pea soup?
I keep track of all you girls and love hearing about your families and life! Luv ya!
Donna(Brookes mom)