What a fantastic day Saturday was!
First of all, it started out with us
going to Borders to buy me the newest
Twilight series book -Breaking Dawn-
I'm loving it so far!
Then in the afternoon after Luke's nap
we went to the Downtown Aquarium.

We've been looking forward to going all
summer and we had a really good time.
Here are some pictures to show you
some of the crazy fish we got to see....
First of all, it started out with us
going to Borders to buy me the newest
Twilight series book -Breaking Dawn-
I'm loving it so far!
Then in the afternoon after Luke's nap
we went to the Downtown Aquarium.

We've been looking forward to going all
summer and we had a really good time.
Here are some pictures to show you
some of the crazy fish we got to see....


This octopus picture is blurry
(it was dark in the room)
but it was seriously so cool to see it
moving across the glass with all of its
sicky legs out and going.

Okay, so I apologize for my face in this picture..
just ignore me. The focus is Luke--this picture
was to capture how scared he was.
He didn't care for the big humongous fish
at all actually...they really scared him.

But what DIDN'T scare him was the Carousal.
He loved it. He got to go on it two times
(once riding an alligator with mommy, and
the second time riding a shark with daddy)
and he was in heaven (although you can't
really tell that he's happy from these pictures--
it was REALLY hot outside so he's just
tanking it from the heat :), oh well).

Luke and mommy...although you can't see it, we're standing
in front of a HUGE SNAKE's exhibit! I'm not even
kidding...this thing could've swallowed Luke
with no problem! scary!!

Me, and then Greg --touching...uh, crap...
I'm having a brain fart--I can't remember what
they are...but you can see the picture and
see what they are. You should leave a comment
to remind me what they're called. :)









5 comments:
sting rays! we went swimming with them in the bahamas!!! looks like you had a great time.
Stingrays my love! I love all the pictures. You have such a cute family. See ya in less than a month I hope! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fun day sis, that baby has so much hair, its pretty curley to taking ofter his mother !
Looks super fun sis! Can't wait to see you!!
I cannot believe you being around snakes. What has gotten into you. You used to be scared of everything. cute pictures cute family
Post a Comment