So Ron says a mustache is the secret to the Dodgers success. Is that a little fuzz I see growing on Gregs upper lip? Sorry Michelle if my husband was any influence on that! -Sarah
Michelle, Long time no see. I was looking at Ashlie's blog and I saw your name on their list so I thought I would check it out and sure enough it was you. You guys look so happy together. Luke is getting big. Keep us updated and check out the blog that my wife has put together on us. Not very exciting but hey, neither am I and you know that. Keep in touch and I added you to our list of friends so that I can sneak a peek every now and again. Ben, Jenn and Taiz Martinsen
Hey I just found your blog (I know you found mine a while ago!). It's so cute! So what did you think of Breaking Dawn? Good but a little disappointing for me in some ways, but I'm still a fan. Anyways your family looks so cute I'm excited to keep in touch more.
Don't you just love having kids so you have an excuse to act like one or at least get away with being crazy!! You're so much fun and little Luke is probably having the time of his life. Thanks for blogging so the rest of us can keep up with your adorable family! Miss you!!
6 comments:
So Ron says a mustache is the secret to the Dodgers success. Is that a little fuzz I see growing on Gregs upper lip? Sorry Michelle if my husband was any influence on that!
-Sarah
Michelle,
Long time no see. I was looking at Ashlie's blog and I saw your name on their list so I thought I would check it out and sure enough it was you. You guys look so happy together. Luke is getting big. Keep us updated and check out the blog that my wife has put together on us. Not very exciting but hey, neither am I and you know that. Keep in touch and I added you to our list of friends so that I can sneak a peek every now and again.
Ben, Jenn and Taiz Martinsen
Hey I just found your blog (I know you found mine a while ago!). It's so cute! So what did you think of Breaking Dawn? Good but a little disappointing for me in some ways, but I'm still a fan. Anyways your family looks so cute I'm excited to keep in touch more.
Don't you just love having kids so you have an excuse to act like one or at least get away with being crazy!! You're so much fun and little Luke is probably having the time of his life. Thanks for blogging so the rest of us can keep up with your adorable family! Miss you!!
that picture of luke is so cute!!
shell, those pix are so cute im glad that you are getting to do and see so many things enjoy
Post a Comment