Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I hope you're feeling well and that this pregnancy is an easy one for you since you've got a little toddler to handle too now! :)
Congrats! I've been waiting for you to post.. I went to your mom's last week and she had mentioned that you were expecting! Hope you are feeling well...
I am so happy!!!!!! I hope your feeling good and I can't wait to see you soon. But lets be honest I'm lovin it in VA right now. P.S. My Momma says Congrats!
We are so excited for you guys! I had a February baby, and I have to say, it was the best to be big and pregnant during the cold time of year (and not the hot, hot summer). I hope you're feeling well!
Congratulations! I have been waiting for this post for a while. Good luck with the pregnancy. Can't wait to see pictures! Love the picture of Luke, too cute!
20 comments:
Congrats!!! That's so exciting! I hope you're feeling well and that this pregnancy is an easy one for you since you've got a little toddler to handle too now! :)
This picture of Luke cracks me up! He's awesome! Congrats again! LOVE YOU!
PS...I can't WAIT until you get back. Jordin Sparks is doing a concert here on Monday and I can't find anyone to go with me :(
Congratulations! Thats so exciting.
Congratulations!! I am so happy for you!!
CONGRATS!! I have to admit I've been waiting for that post for a while :D
Hope everything goes well!!
Greg and Mel
How exciting. February is a good month. My next comes then too. What is your due date?
Congrats! Luke looks so cute in this picture. He looks so happy. I hope everything goes well.
YAY!! That is such exciting news. Hope you've been feeling o.k. Miss you a bunch!!
Congrats Michelle! I'm so ehappy for you!
Congrats!! That is super exciting. We hope everything goes goes smoothly for you. We sure love you!
My Mom says,"Congratulations and Love!"
Thats so awesome! I vote for a girl! Love ya!
hurray! Thanks for telling me before you posted ! It was great talking to you! Can't wait to see you!
Congrats! I've been waiting for you to post.. I went to your mom's last week and she had mentioned that you were expecting! Hope you are feeling well...
That will be 2 down, 7 to go!
I am so happy!!!!!! I hope your feeling good and I can't wait to see you soon. But lets be honest I'm lovin it in VA right now.
P.S. My Momma says Congrats!
We are so excited for you guys! I had a February baby, and I have to say, it was the best to be big and pregnant during the cold time of year (and not the hot, hot summer). I hope you're feeling well!
Mother Teresa is very excited for you. congrats
congradulations!!! I love how excited Luke is! Sooooo cute!!
Congratulations! I have been waiting for this post for a while. Good luck with the pregnancy. Can't wait to see pictures! Love the picture of Luke, too cute!
yeah!! congratulations!! I'd love to see another little michelly running around the world. love ya-mel & linda
Post a Comment