Yeah for Nastia and Shawn!! Nastia took the gold and Shawn took silver-- and I even loved this little Chinese girl, Yang, who took the bronze. I stayed up until midnight last night watching this competition and I loved every minute. Good job girls!!
Hi Michelle. To add the names-and the updates-it should be on your sidebar. Click on "add an element" (IS that what it's called?) and it's on the very top (or second to top). It doesn't take long to change your info. I just copied and pasted-and I save SOOOO much time! Let me know if I'm not making sense and I'll try to explain better.
5 comments:
I agree! Nastia is awesome, I can't wait to see the rest of the gymnastics this weekend!
I loved watching this! I know I have been blog slacking, so I'll post soon! VA is a blast! Love ya!
me too! it was great!
Hi Michelle.
To add the names-and the updates-it should be on your sidebar. Click on "add an element" (IS that what it's called?) and it's on the very top (or second to top). It doesn't take long to change your info. I just copied and pasted-and I save SOOOO much time! Let me know if I'm not making sense and I'll try to explain better.
I'm not going to lie...I cried! I need the Olympics to be over so I can get back to my regular sleeping schedule!
SATURDAY? Seriously? I'm SO SO SO excited! When do I get to see you?
Post a Comment