Luke was SO CUTE blowing out his
2 birthday candles...
2 birthday candles...
Grandma K. got a bowling set for Luke....
he is so funny with it. He won't roll
the ball like normal...
he either kicks it or hits it (like a golf ball)
with his foam baseball bat. :)
he is so funny with it. He won't roll
the ball like normal...
he either kicks it or hits it (like a golf ball)
with his foam baseball bat. :)






3 comments:
any wqay to get them down should count in my book, tks for sharing
so cute, what a happy kid! Caleb loved bowling when he was little, I have been the pin setter upper for many a year now. Let me tell you, what a fun job!
This is the funniest thing I've seen in a long time! I loved both videos. I think I watch them at least twice a day! I so miss Lukie!
Post a Comment