Monday, September 22, 2008

HaPpy BiRtHdAy LuKe!!

Luke's birthday weekend was a great success.
We had a great time in all that we did.
Happy Birthday Luke!!


He got spoiled...
he's wearing the smile to prove it! :)


We got him his own "little man table"
It serves as a table aNd a dry erase marker board
....so it's DouBle the FuN!!


Luke's train cake I made for him...

10 comments:

Susan Ruth said...

shell, im glad to get to see the pix. the table was a great idea a good place to eat also, he will be able to do that out on the patio and maybe not mind being locked in? he is getting so big, cann't waite to see you all

Susan Ruth said...

shell, the cake looks like it turned out great good job sis

katie said...

That cake is so cute! My little boy loves trains, so I might steal your idea:)

Eddie and Amber said...

Good job on the cake!!

The Battisti Family said...

Hey Michelle-of course I don't mind that you found my blog-I'm glad you did. I'm still new at the blogging so I'm excited to get in touch with friends. Anyway, we love our ward, maybe you'll be here? Let me know when you get down here. Your boy is so big and so cute!

danielle said...

Love the cake shell! Looks like Luke had a great day!

Amber said...

It looks like Luke had a great birthday. Ya'll are great parents and are spoil'in him good:) I love the cake to Michelle, you did great. Can't wait to see you!

Amanda said...

Way to go on the cake, I'm impressed!! What a good mommy you are :)

Eddie and Amber said...

On my google reader, it sent me a post about what your having. But I don't see it on your blog to leave a comment. I just wanted to say congrats. I'm super duper excited for you!!

stephanie said...

I'm so sad I missed you guys:( I went to a homecoming and it was the same time as our ward. I'm so bummed, I would have loved to see you! And Randy too!!!!