Monday, September 29, 2008

Luke's gonna have a little....

SISTER!

We are super excited to be
having a girl and
just wanted to share this
happy news with all of you!

14 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

That is super exciting - she'll be so cute like Luke!

Eddie and Amber said...

YAY!! So, so, so excited for you!! Bring on the bow making!!!

Sarah said...

Yipee for more girls!

audri jo said...

You know how excited I am that it's a girl :) It's a good thing too because I had already started making something for her...ha ha!

Are you really mad about the picture I put up? I honestly picked the one I thought was the cutest of you so you wouldn't be mad...and I think you look adorable! My face is like twice as big as yours!

How was your weekend in Mesquite?

Love you!

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Congrats!! Little girls are so much fun! And I bet Luke will be so protective of her!!

Amber said...

YEAH! I was hoping for a phone call but a blog post will have to do. Just teasing ya. We are very excited for you guys. We'll let you know when we find out. . .

Sara said...

Congrats! That is really exciting.

gilliay said...

Congratulations! Girls are soooo much fun!

JamesnMeagan said...

Yay Michelle! That's so exciting. We really need to hang out sometime now that you and Greg are back in Utah. Let me know if you guys are up for it.

Marc and Lori Johnson said...

Michelle- Hey! I found your blog through Audri! It is so fun to see you and your family on your cute blog. Your son is adorable and I am so excited that you are pregant again with a girl! Congratulations! Hope all is well!

Lori Knapp Johnson

Angie said...

Yay! Girls are a lot of fun...course that's all I know. Secretly, I'm afraid to have any boys. I wouldn't know what to do with them! Hehe

katie said...

That is so awsome! Little girls are alot more fun to dress!

AMY and steven said...

How exciting for you and your family. Little girls are definitely a lot of fun...Bring on the DRAMA cause that comes with the territory of having little girls.

mandi said...

How fun for you! I guess girls are okay... sorry I'm a little behind... sure do love you guys!