Minus the fact that Luke woke up with the flu,
today is a very happy and much awaited day
in the Knight family household....
The DODGERS vs. The Cubs
for the first playoff game!!

Post season in the MLB world
has finally arrived and we are so
pleased that the Dodgers made it.
Now, let's beat those cubs!
7 comments:
I think you know what I'm going to say, but I'll say it anyway.
GO CUBS!
Caleb said he was going to root for the cubs and Ron told him he had to sleep outside. Caleb's first t-ball team was the cubs, so he likes them too. It's funny! Go Dodgers! Ainsley sang take me out to the ballgame in the middle of sacrament meeting the other day, she even says root root root for the Dodgers! She's the loyal one.
Michelle! Congrats on having a girl! Girls are so much fun.
We need to get together some time. I don't get on the internet as much as I use to. Call me when you have a minute. love, linz
I hope this doesn't ruin your and mike's relationship :P Isn't he a BIG cubs fan?
-Greg
Thinking BLUE don't you mean PINK!! Ok I don't know much about baseball, so I'll take your word for it. I just had to tell you how excited I am for you to have a little GIRL. I hope you're doing well...I love ya, ya know.
Congrats on the girl, Michelle! How fun for you!
TAG, your it! Check out my blog for details :)
So Ron told me about some jumping jacks and I think I am scarred for life now. Thanks.
Post a Comment