Monday, October 6, 2008

Another Tag..... :)

Six weird and random things about me:
The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you (Melinda)
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted

Weird things about myself, in no particular order:
1. I hate anyone touching my pillow!
2. I wash my hands at least 400 times a day....no wonder I have dry skin!
3. I love having my toe nails painted, but I never ever ever paint my finger nails.
4. I love scary movies, but I hate being scared. I'm always scared for weeks afterwards...
5. My worst fear is that I'll someday be called to ward chorister. Random!
6. I think I'm one of the only people in the world who doesn't like Princess Bride.
The end.

I tag:
Audri
Amber B.
Amber H.
Sarah K.
Annie
Amy T.
Have fun girls!! :) Can't wait to read yours....

7 comments:

Ashlie said...

I just saw that Melinda tagged you too. I just tagged you with a different one, sorry! Have fun with it!

audri jo said...

You hate people touching your pillow? Um, how many times did I sleep on it in college? Sorry about that! And don't I know you love getting your toenails painted...why was I obsessed with giving you pedicures? I just wanted the whole world to have beautiful feet LOL! I will post mine as soon as I get home tonight.

audri jo said...

okay, I did it...and I tagged you on a different one :)

Sarah said...

Hey girl, I actually did this tag a bit ago, so thanks for not having all my posts memorized! Just kidding. It's in Sept, 6 Random things, if you really want to know what mine were!

vanessa said...

Oh my goodness, I just got called as the Ward Chorister! I'm terrified! It's not my worst fear but this Sunday (my first attempt) may very well be the worst day of my life. :)

Eddie and Amber said...

Ok...I did it. I didn't think I could come up with 6 things....but I did.

Melissa said...

I have the same fear of being the ward or any chorister! That to me would be the worst calling EVER! Congrats on having a girl. That is so awesome!