This is for you mom....I'm finally getting a picture up--
Luke was such a good boy as I cut his hair last
week....he got rewarded with getting to eat
a couple of daddy's delicious chocolate chip cookies! :)
Luke was such a good boy as I cut his hair last
week....he got rewarded with getting to eat
a couple of daddy's delicious chocolate chip cookies! :)

cutting his hair was actually pretty sad
because.... he had long (pretty much a mullet)
curly hair! I loved it and he looked SO CUTE!!
But now he looks all grown up with his hair
cut short, and now our neighbors won't
think he's a girl.... 2 days before we cut Luke's
hair we had 2 diff. neighbors ask if he was a girl!
What?! He was wearing a green baseball T-shirt.
Oh well. :) We love our little one...no matter
how his hair looks! :)






8 comments:
tks sis he does look like alittle boy now, he's not a baby anymore
cann't waite to kiss that little face next week love
he is sooo dang cute! I think I told you this before but everytime I see his pict I always think of Matt? I don't know what it is.. glad you guys are doing good :)
Such a cute kid
Such a cute kid
He looks like the chisms. I guess that is a good thing LOL
I'm out of town this weekend...but I talked to T and I'm going to try to come down next weekend (the 27th). Let me know if you're gonna be around. Can't wait to see LUKE! (oh, and you too)
PS...HAPPY ALMOST BIRTHDAY LUKEY!
It was so good seeing you guys last week! Lukes hair cut is cute. it makes him look older =-( he's growing up so fast...
~Janel
18 weeks prego on your counter, so when do we find out if it's a girlie knight or a boyish one? I can't wait! Are you going to find out? Hope all is well. Glad you were safe from the Houston stuff too. All this hurricane stuff if craziness.
Post a Comment