Today my little man is 2!
We love him so much and have enjoyed
SO MUCH the past couple of years!
I don't have any pictures of the
b-day festivities yet,
but will post them sometime this
weekend after we actually take some. :)
The b-day happenings:
*Opening presents of course!
*McDonalds for dinner to eat & PlaY
*Choo Choo Train cake (made by me!)
*Mommy and Daddy's softball game
*And last...the ZOO tomorrow!!
We love you Luke and are so happy
to have you in our family!!
Happy Birthday buddy!
SO MUCH the past couple of years!
I don't have any pictures of the
b-day festivities yet,
but will post them sometime this
weekend after we actually take some. :)
The b-day happenings:
*Opening presents of course!
*McDonalds for dinner to eat & PlaY
*Choo Choo Train cake (made by me!)
*Mommy and Daddy's softball game
*And last...the ZOO tomorrow!!
We love you Luke and are so happy
to have you in our family!!
Happy Birthday buddy!






5 comments:
Happy Birthday Luke! He is SO cute!
cann,t waite to see you all next week, shell we may keep him and bring him home on monday when we come, what do you think? cann,t waite to see the pix, love to you all
Happy Birthday Luke! Hope to see you soon big little man!
Happy Birthday Luke! (PS Mitch will you give Lindz my email and tell her to add me? She went private and I can't get in! reber2299@yahoo.com thanks!)
No worries at all! I figured you would be doing something for his birthday! Cutest kid ever! Hope your pregnancy is going ok...I know you get kind of sick. Hang in there!
Post a Comment