I am so happy to announce that.....
Greg and I are done with school!
Yeah!!!!
Greg just finished up his Masters
in Information Systems, and I
finished my Bachelors in Psychology.
We have loved being at BYU, but...
let's be honest, we are SO HAPPY to
be done! Greg finished last Saturday
and I finished on Wednesday morning...
so we've had a whole 4 days of being
school free so far.
The movers came and took our stuff on
Monday, then the car people came and
took our cars away on Friday...so life
has definitely been interesting for us lately!
We're glad that Exxon is taking such good care
of us. I'm so happy that I didn't have to stress
out about packing...especially since it was during
finals week. (Exxon sent people to our house
and they packed up everything. Literally. We got to
leave our stuff in the cupboards, closets, on the shelves,
etc. and they came and packed it all for us. It was great).
Greg and I will be spending Christmas with some of his
family, and then we fly to our new home state, TX, on Sunday
because we close on our house on Monday! Yee-haw.
Anyway, thats us at this moment in time. Its been a while
since I've posted so I thought I'd catch everyone up on whats
happening with us.
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. I'll post more later when
we're all settled in our new place and of course before the baby comes.
Bye for now and Happy Christmas!!
Greg and I are done with school!
Yeah!!!!
Greg just finished up his Masters
in Information Systems, and I
finished my Bachelors in Psychology.
We have loved being at BYU, but...
let's be honest, we are SO HAPPY to
be done! Greg finished last Saturday
and I finished on Wednesday morning...
so we've had a whole 4 days of being
school free so far.
The movers came and took our stuff on
Monday, then the car people came and
took our cars away on Friday...so life
has definitely been interesting for us lately!
We're glad that Exxon is taking such good care
of us. I'm so happy that I didn't have to stress
out about packing...especially since it was during
finals week. (Exxon sent people to our house
and they packed up everything. Literally. We got to
leave our stuff in the cupboards, closets, on the shelves,
etc. and they came and packed it all for us. It was great).
Greg and I will be spending Christmas with some of his
family, and then we fly to our new home state, TX, on Sunday
because we close on our house on Monday! Yee-haw.
Anyway, thats us at this moment in time. Its been a while
since I've posted so I thought I'd catch everyone up on whats
happening with us.
We hope you all have a very Merry Christmas. I'll post more later when
we're all settled in our new place and of course before the baby comes.
Bye for now and Happy Christmas!!






7 comments:
Congrats!! That is so exciting for you guys. You will love TX. Brock's brother keeps trying to talk us into moving there.
How Fun! Congratulations, that is a HUGE accomplishment! How nice to have them pack the house :) Have a GREAT Merry Christmas, and best of luck with the new babe, fun times for your sweet family!
Hip hip for packers! I didn't even know there were people who did that! Especially nice since you might not be able to reach past baby right now. Have a blast in Texas! Be safe!
Congratulations on being school free! And that is very nice that you had people pack your house for you. Lucky! Lucky! Good luck in Texas! We hope all goes well for you.
We're so excited for you! Hope all goes smoothly! Merry Christmas.
Congrats on everything! Please keep in touch while you're in Texas...I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby!!
Way to go!! I bet that is a HUGE relief.. You're so awesome. I hope things are going great and you are feeling good-good luck with the new baby :)
Post a Comment