This is what we left behind in Ut...
Lots and lots of crazy snow!
Luke and Greg loved playing in it though.
I've decided the reason why I've never
enjoyed the snow is because I've never had
the proper warm clothing....I'm ALWAYS
cold when I try to "play" (sled, tube, etc.)
in the snow. But my boys love it and they
both have warm clothes so they can play
all day long. No longer though...we don't even
need jackets here in the Lone Star state! :)
Lots and lots of crazy snow!
Luke and Greg loved playing in it though.
I've decided the reason why I've never
enjoyed the snow is because I've never had
the proper warm clothing....I'm ALWAYS
cold when I try to "play" (sled, tube, etc.)
in the snow. But my boys love it and they
both have warm clothes so they can play
all day long. No longer though...we don't even
need jackets here in the Lone Star state! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment