Today is Greg's first day of work
with Exxon!
I made (well, I just asked and he
posed willingly) :) him let me
take a picture of him because
its exciting!!...kind of like when
your first child has his/her first
day of school.
We've been waiting for this day for more
than a year now, and we are so pleased
that it has finally come.
Greg is really excited to be here doing
the assignment they've given him.
I know he'll do so good at it!
I am so proud of him and just wanted to
share my happiness with all of you.
with Exxon!
I made (well, I just asked and he
posed willingly) :) him let me
take a picture of him because
its exciting!!...kind of like when
your first child has his/her first
day of school.
We've been waiting for this day for more
than a year now, and we are so pleased
that it has finally come.
Greg is really excited to be here doing
the assignment they've given him.
I know he'll do so good at it!
I am so proud of him and just wanted to
share my happiness with all of you.

sorry the light is kind of bad... its early in the morning
before the sun came up and the light in
our office isn't so bright.
OH...and a miraculous event happened yesterday....
I cut both Luke and Greg's hair! I've done Luke's
several times before, but never thought I'd ever
get my hands on Greg's head (I know VERY LITTLE
about cutting hair). Well, he let me give it a try...
I just used clippers, but it turned out really good.
Now both of my boys look as handsome as ever
with their fresh new haircuts!! :)
And, one more thing...
Happy Birthday Lindsey!! :)






10 comments:
Good Luck with the job! He looks like he's ready to go back to work. :) We are so excited for you to have your dream job, home, and cute family!
oh yeah, great job on the hair cuts! It saves time and money when you can do it yourself!
Congratulations on the job. I'm glad it has finally come after waiting a year. Good work on the haircuts. Nate used to not let me cut his, but he has since given in and lets me do it now. It definately saves money because guys need their hair cut way too often! I'm happy for you guys! Things seem to really be working out for you. Congrats!
Congrats on the big day, and the haircuts! You will be a pro in no time :) Think of the money saved.... I have NEVER paid for a haircut for my boys or my honey!
Michelle, I love the picture of Greg! I will probably do the same thing when Tyson gets a job! We really miss you guys too. The other night we wanted to have someone come over and watch the game with us, but we could only think of you guys! So how are you feeling? Any more news about how close you are?
Hello there! Congrats on all of the changes in you life... new house, new job, baby on the way... see how much I've been missing. Craziness!
Hey Greg,
So Ron and I both love you, but decided you look like your missing a pocket protector. Ron doesn't want me to paraphrase for him, he says you look gay, and you need a tie. Anyway, did I mention we love you and we know you could care less what we say! Hope work is going great for you!
Love,
Sarah
You're right. I do look gay. Its a horrible picture, but shell and I differ greatly on pic preferences.
G
Hooray! Congratulations!
Congrats on the job! Glad you are there and all settled in. Your house looks beautiful! I hope you are feeling well-you look great. I must say I do kinda agree with Ron and Sarah,(you need a tie) however you might make a pocket protector look good,what can I say if ya got it ya got it!
Post a Comment