I would like to announce that I got to watch
American Idol tonight! This is exciting news because its
the first time all season that I've watched it. Greg
and I got direct tv yesterday...just in time for the
Hollywood auditions (which I love!).
We're sad that we missed the first few weeks of
all the "funnies", but better late than never! :)
Anyhow, I realize this is
silly news to post, but I'm just super excited and
love that I can be back on my obsessive watching
of my beloved tv show AI!!
American Idol tonight! This is exciting news because its
the first time all season that I've watched it. Greg
and I got direct tv yesterday...just in time for the
Hollywood auditions (which I love!).
We're sad that we missed the first few weeks of
all the "funnies", but better late than never! :)
Anyhow, I realize this is
silly news to post, but I'm just super excited and
love that I can be back on my obsessive watching
of my beloved tv show AI!!






3 comments:
Hey! I just looked at your ticker for the baby! It's almost time how exciting!
I love to watch AI the first part, when they have the less talented on, and they think they rock! Those are my favorite :)
I'm excited to get to watch it with you this year!
You know, I haven't watched it for a few years - I got to watch it the other night for group night...the addiction was like riding a bike. :0)
Post a Comment