Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Greg's Birthday...

On Saturday our family celebrated
Greg's birthday!
Unfortunately, we were all feeling pretty
under the weather (especially Greg).
However, we still went out and were
able to make some super fun purchases...

A big screen t.v.
&
guitar hero!!

There were some other fun surprises
as well. Overall it was a fun day!


We started the day out by Greg getting
to sleep in (he has to get up really early for
work during the week). Then, I made
him a delicious birthday breakfast:
bacon & sausage
fried eggs
and FrEsH BlueBeRRy pancakes!
orange juice

Needless to say we loved it!
(well, Greg loved what he could taste...
his taste buds were a little out of wak
since being sick).

We even got to wear
TransFoRmeRs birthday hats! :)

Luke surprised daddy by being able to say
"Happy Birthday Daddy!"
Here is a little bit of him talking and
enjoying his birthday hat...



Happy Birthday Greg!
We love you so much!!

5 comments:

Spencer said...

Nice. Whatever you do, just make sure the kid doesn't grow up having a Texas accent.

When am I gonna hear some baseball chatter from Luke, anyways?

Fire -n- Ice said...

Happy late birthday Luke. It sounds like it was a good one.

Cute little boy! I love it when they start talking. But it's hard to get them to stop when they are a 5-year old girl! :0)

Sarah said...

Happy birthday Greg! I am so out of it. Caleb has been sick, between work, and house guests I don't know what day it is. Plus Ron is gone, and hopefully he remembered to call you! Hope you had an awesome day. Caleb is attempting expert on guitar hero more and more and is quite the rocker. We hope you can battle him sometime soon. Plus he's got moves, so that's extra points in my book! Anyway, Happy Birthday! When's your daughter going to have a birthday? Is there anything scheduled? I'll have to give you a call one of these days!
Love,
Sarah

Jennifer said...

Michelle, I can't BELIEVE how grown-up Luke is looking! He's already talking! Crazy!

I'm glad I found your blog! It's great to keep in touch! Thanks!

danielle said...

Cute hats! Sounds like you had a great day. Hope you're feeling better.