Thursday, February 12, 2009

No more sicky please!

Ok, seriously??!!
Our little family has been sick
for about a month now.
It all started with Luke getting
pink eye about 3 1/2 weeks ago or more.
Then, after about 4 days of pink eye it was gone.
A few days later he then decided to get
a fever. He had a 102 + fever for about 3 days,
accompanied by a cough.
No sooner...Greg catches a cold.
Now, for the past 5 days I, too, have
had a cold. Greg and I keep laughing
because I've been making some meals
that we really love, but neither of us
can taste anything!
We've recently found out that Luke has/had
bronchitis. His pediatrician has him
on some medicine that he is
such a big boy about taking! We are so proud of him!
So, with that medication Luke is actually
doing a lot better (minus the diarrhea it has given him) :(
Greg has an appt. to see the doc on Saturday morning
to see if we can't get him healthy in time for our
baby girl to get here (6 days to go!)
I'm doom to just ride out my cold in hopes
that it goes away soon.
We really look forward to going to church on Sunday
in hopes that we all feel well enough to go....
our family has never missed this much church,
but what can we do?? Nobody else wants sick people
around, right?
Anyhow, thats our life right now...
wonderful as ever, just a little down in the health department.

The end.

4 comments:

lindsey said...

I hope you guys feel better soon!
AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR LITTLE GIRL WILL BE HERE IN LESS THAN A WEEK! Post pictures as soon as you can! :) I can't wait to see her!

Fire -n- Ice said...

I'm sorry you are all sick. It must be a new house thing... we were sick for the first 2 months in our new home. We just kept passing it around. Hopefully you will all get better REAL QUICK! I can't believe it is time for your baby girl to come. It went fast for me, I don't know about you!
:0) I didn't realize it was that soon until you said 6 days! Good Luck!

Mathews R us said...

So sad. Hope you guys feel better!

Sara said...

That is too bad that everyone is sick! Hopefully it will be gone by the time your little one gets here.