Monday, January 12, 2009

Our new home....

There are a few of you who have been waiting
for this post...here it is. :)
We are finally here and settled into our new
home. We love it and look forward to
creating many new memories here.
We also look forward to furnishing
it since we've always lived in furnished
apartments and don't have much.

This is only a few pictures, but its
all I've got for now.

Enjoy the walk through....






19 comments:

danielle said...

So fun sis! We are so happy for you and your little fam. Happy decorating!

Melinda said...

I'm totally jealous of your house! :)
It's beautiful!

Spencer said...

Hello, Groc! Where do ya hide the raspberry danishes in that place?!? It's HUGE?

You have any cinnamon rolls?

Eddie and Amber said...

Wow! Nice!! Way bigger than that basement apartment you guys use to be in. How exciting!! We might be heading to TX in August but we'll see and I'll let you know. I'm glad I found your blog, guess you changed it. Hope all is well with your new place.

Sara said...

Your house is AWESOME!! That is so exciting for you guys. I love that all the houses in Texas are brick. They are seriously beautiful! Thanks for the note. It is too bad we weren't able to get together before you left, but sometime hopefully we will get to see you. :) You look so great.

Fire -n- Ice said...

Your house is beautiful!! Thank You so much for telling me about your new blog. It would ahve been sad to not get to see how you are doing! Good luck in Texas!

Susan Ruth said...

shell, hope your enjoying that monster of a house, im sure luke never stopps running now that he has the room, so happy for you, love you lots, mom

The Francis' said...

wow... your house looks SO nice... We're starting to think of buying a house, but need money, so it's probably far off.

Bryan

Greg and Mel said...

it's gorgeous!! good pick guys!

{dawn} said...

How fun! Nothing like a new house :)

Erin said...

Shell!!!! That is such a beautiful house! Congratulations! It looks like you've got plenty of room for the wee one on the way!

JamesnMeagan said...

Congrats! Your house is beautiful!

Tyson and Kendyl said...

Your house is so beautiful! I want to come and be your neighbor! We really miss you guys!

tam said...

Your house looks really nice! I bet it is fun to finally be done with rentals and to be able to have your own place and SPACE!!! Have fun decorating!

Mathews R us said...

Shell, your house is gorgeous! So much light, I love it! I almost lost you but you can't lose me that easily...good try though. Congrats on everything, I hope you love Texas!!

danielle said...

ment to say that i really love the look of your new blog. very cute!

audri jo said...

I LOVE the pictures! I'm so happy for Luke to have more than 500 sq feet to run in. Can't wait to come see it for real (someday...) :) Love your new blog layout as well!

lindsey said...

LOVE THE HOUSE!!! WAY CUTE SHELL.

Amanda said...

Fun Fun Fun!!! Looks like you are off to a great start down there. Your house is beautiful!! Good luck with things :)