Sunday, January 18, 2009

SheLLy's BeLLy... hehe

Here I am at 8 months.
I haven't taken any pics this
whole pregnancy, so I had Greg
take some yesterday.
Just thought I'd share one to keep
as a memory....

11 comments:

katie said...

You look really good!

Amanda said...

Cute little prego girl. 8 months... your getting close!!!!!!! Yeah!!!!

Sara said...

You look so good! I bet you are ready to get this little girl here.

Susan Ruth said...

i agree sis you look great, glad its almost over for you, lv

{dawn} said...

You look awesome! Such a cutie preggo!!! Your little man looks like he enjoys his new bike too!

Greg and Mel said...

You look so cute! Pregnancy suits you! Can't wait to meet the little bundle inside there!
-mel

stephanie said...

you look so cute! luke will love the bike once he gets going - mason is a mad man on his!!!

danielle said...

cute belly sis! It looks like you
have a ball under you shirt. :)
You're almost free of it though.
I'm so excited for you to have a girl!

Andrew and Meghan said...

Ahh, Michelle you look so great! I hope you are feeling good these last few weeks!

Love,
Meghan

The Francis' said...

You look great! Love the new house!!

Erin said...

Cute Belly Shelly!