Friday, February 27, 2009

Yes, she's here.....

Olivia Beth Knight
was born on 2*19.
She is absolutely beautiful and
such a GrEaT baby!!
Luke is such a good big
brother as well!
He loves to give 'baby sister' kisses
and likes to hold her too.
My mom has been here through it
all and I am SO GRATEFUL!!
Without her we would have been
doom. :) -- after bringing Olivia home
from the hospital Greg got sick again (and
I was still sick...never recovering from
my runny nose and cough before
the baby came) and he and I pretty much
stayed in bed for 3 days straight!
So, thank you grandma for being our lifesavor!
We are so happy to have Olivia here.
We checked into the hospital at 5am
and she was born at 12:25 --
the whole thing was a great experience.
I love my doctor here (which is such a
blessing because I really didn't have time
to be picky about my doctor, seeing
that we got here in TX not too long before
the baby was born).
I can see that I'm rambling. sorry about that.
Just wanted to let everyone know that Olivia
is here and is as healthy as we could ever
ask for.
Enjoy her cute pictures....
I'll post more when we get some other cute ones.





22 comments:

Tyson and Kendyl said...

I have been waiting to see pictures! She is so adorable! It will be so fun to dress her up in all her cute clothes. Hope you guys get feeling better. Congrats! I cannot wait to see more pictures and hear more about Olivia Beth!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations, Michelle! She is absolutely darling! I hope that you all start feeling better soon, and thank you so much for sharing your adorable pictures. We are very happy for you!

AMY and steven said...

How crazy..Our little Iken was born on the 19th also and at 12:25 too. That is too funny. She is adorable. I'm sure you will have tons of fun with her.

Sara said...

I have been checking to see when you would post that you had the baby. i LOVE the name Olivia Beth, that is what Julie (my sister)was going to name her next little girl if she ever had one. She is beautiful! Congrats that everything went well.

katie said...

Congradulations! She is so adorable! Hope you get feeling better:)

stephanie said...

Congrats Michelle! She's adorable :)

Eddie and Amber said...

Yay!! I've been wondering how things went and if she made it here. She sure is a cutie!! I'm glad everything went smoothly. We miss you guys.

{dawn} said...

She is such a cutie! What an amazing family! Hope you are feeling well, and getting better!

tam said...

Yeah! I am so glad to hear she is here and healthy. We are battling sickness here! In fact I have strep so hopefully you guys get better much quicker than I did! Good luck adjusting to one more! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

awwwww.Michelle.She is adorable! I'm sure everyone has their "say" in who she looks like...so just in case you were wondering :) I think (from those pictures) that she looks very similar to Luke! What a cutie!
congratulations!

Greg and Mel said...

oh, she's so cute! I love her name too. Congrats guys!

Mathews R us said...

Congrats Knight Fam! She is beautiful!

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! She is adorable! Glad everything went well and hope you all are feeling better. When you have time, send us your address we would love to send Olivia a gift! Love ya!

The Francis' said...

Congratulations!! She's beautiful...

Fire -n- Ice said...

Congratulations! She is SO cute! We are glad that everything went smoothly and that your Mom has been there to help you sicklys! Aren't mothers a wonderful blessing? Congrats again!

Sister Ward said...

Congrats you guys! We're so happy for your little family, and way to go Michelle!

Meg said...

Hi Michelle and Greg! I got your blog address from Melissa's blog. I love it! Congratulations on the BEAUTIFUL baby girl. We are so happy for you and hope all is going well.

Melinda said...

Congrats!
She's beautiful!

DT Stevens said...

Hey Michelle, it's Thuan. Hey I'm glad you have blog. Congrats on your new arrival. Keep in touch!

Shanae said...

Congrats! She is absolutely beautiful! How fun for your family. There is nothing like a new baby!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! I have loved having our 2nd here and I'm sure you will too! I hope to hear from you soon. I'm so excited for you!!

Amanda said...

She is a cutie!! Good luck with everything :)