Saturday, March 7, 2009

A few randoms...

So, when my mom was here she
made a lot of yummy pies.
Once I got feeling better I was
able to observe and be taught
how to make my own pies
(ya, I had never made a pie--sad, I know).
Here are how they turned out.
I made one Lemon Marange
and one cherry pie!! mmm good!


And here is another sweet picture
of our little Livvy...

9 comments:

Erin said...

The pies look super yummy and congratulations on your sweet baby girl! She is beautiful like her mama.

Family Neiman said...

Michelle, she is so sweet! I love the little bow :)
Love the pies. Watchout...looks like you might be the new pie-maker of the family!

Anne said...

Congrats you guys! She's adorable. Can't wait to see you!

danielle said...

Good job shell, they look really yummy! You have such a darling little girl. Sweet as pie! :)

Michelle said...

sweet as pie. haha, love it!

Susan Ruth said...

sis, that is a cute pix of the baby, she is so cute, the bow looks great, kiss her for me and luke twice lv

Spencer said...

mmmm....pies.... Ut-oh- You-Know-Who was looking over my shoulder and got a gleam in her eyes when she saw those pies. If you get any earthquakes in Houston soon, you'll know why...

vanessa said...

I haven't checked your blog in a while and I just saw you had your baby! Olivia is a cute name! :)(That's my Camryn's middle name hehe) She looks absolutely beautiful and I hope things are going well with two kids!

Jennifer said...

Wow, all three pictures look yummy enough to eat! Beautiful pies, and what a beautiful baby!

Congrats on both! ;)