Monday, March 16, 2009

Finally going private...

Hey all!
Our computer has been down for a week
since we've been painting our office.
Now that we've got things set back up
its time for me to do some blogging....
lots to blog about lately!
However, in the few minutes I have right
now I just wanted to say that I'm going private.
I'll wait a couple of weeks so that I can get everyones
email addresses first...so, please leave me your address
so I can be sure to invite you.
Bye for now!

38 comments:

Amber said...

Add us please!! ebarfield@gmail.com

Thanks!!
Hope all is well.

Greg and Mel said...

we want in! mel414@hotmail.com

Melissa said...

melissalwood@msn.com
Hope everything is going well!
Love ya Melissa

Sara said...

me please. sara.sabey@gmail.com I hope everything is going well for you guys.

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Hi Michelle! I want an invite! And I went private this morning, so please email me so I can sent you an invite!
rowleym77@hotmail.com

AMY and steven said...

don't forget me..toblers@rconnects.com

Keith and Nicci said...

keithwoffinden@netscape.net

:)

Jennifer said...

I would love to be invited to still see your blog!

jenniferannereynolds@gmail.com.

THANKS!

Melinda said...

Count me in!
winna4295@yahoo.com

Brian and Jessica Quigley said...

My email address is jessquig@gmail.com, thanks for thinking of us.

Amanda said...

me too..
huz_kids@yahoo.com

audri jo said...

audrijo@yahoo.com and I think it's a great idea...if I had kids I'd do the same thing. Hope everything is going well, haven't talked to you for so long. Maybe I'll try calling tonight. Love ya!

audri jo said...

audrijo@yahoo.com and I think it's a great idea...if I had kids I'd do the same thing. Hope everything is going well, haven't talked to you for so long. Maybe I'll try calling tonight. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

me too!
lindseyjames_21@hotmail.com

Anne said...

anne.vanhoose@gmail.com
spencer.vanhoose@gmail.com
Tough to remember, I know :)

vanessa said...

vanessa871@gmail.com

Andrew and Meghan said...

Me too! :)

meghanandrew2008@gmail.com

Fire -n- Ice said...

Me...Me.... nkljones@hotmail.com

Tyson and Kendyl said...

tkperkes@gmail.com

Can't wait to see your new blogs.

stephanie said...

would love an invite
winters_10@hotmail.com

Erin said...

Don't forget me...
erineames@yahoo.com
Love you!

The Francis' said...

bfrancis13@gmail.com and jhfrancis8@gmail.com

Karen said...

kbabes204@yahoo.com. Cute new baby!!

Anonymous said...

Please add me. menjoshua@yahoo.com
Love y gal and look forward to talking to you soon:)

Casey Gentle said...

Hey there! Happy birthday...again!
dancemachine821@yahoo.com
blog is thegentles.blogspot.com
Love you tender,
G-Money (I couldn't resist!)

JamesnMeagan said...

Add me please! sillymeyer@gmail.com

Sister Ward said...

Don't forget the Wards!! Send it to Robin at robmaypark@yahoo.com.

The Lyda's said...

MDLyda@gmail.com

LeeCrew said...

Hi Michelle :) I would like a invite too.. shaunna_lee@hotmail.com

Ashlie said...

cowfam2003@gmail.com

Angie said...

I'd love to keep in touch with you through blogging. angiesheffer(at) gmail(dot)com. (Sorry about the weird email I heard somewhere that people can swipe addresses off here. Anyway. Im also going private so if you'd like to be invited let me know yours. Thanks! Love ya!

{dawn} said...

Me! Did you get our invite?

Mathews R us said...

and me...reber2299@yahoo.com

LindsMcConk said...

I love your cute family! lindsay@pianogallery.com

The Martinsen Family said...

Michelle, could you please add us? Sorry I am so late with this.
benleamon@msn.com
Thanks,
Ben, Jenn and Taiz

Linge Crew said...

I would love to keep upadated on your cute family Kimbun25@hotmail.com

katie said...

me too! dkseely@msn.com

Stacie said...

staciempowers@gmail.com