Friday, March 20, 2009

Time Out

Okay, so yesterday as I was putting Luke
down for his nap he did something
super duper cute. I was laying next
to him with my eyes closed in hopes
that he, too, might close his eyes.
However, that didn't happen. Instead, this
is what I hear...

"Time out"
A second later: "get up"
Then -I opened my eyes to see
Luke hugging his curious george toy.
Luke was giving his toy a 'time out'!!

lol! This is the same thing that happens
when Luke gets time out.
We tell him he's in TO, then a minute or
so later he can get up and we always follow
with giving him loves (a hug).

What a great memory this will be.
We sure love our little man!

5 comments:

Fire -n- Ice said...

That is so cute! Gotta love the precious little kids that are sent to us! :0)

Erin said...

So cute!

Tyson and Kendyl said...

We thought that story was so cute! Kids are a lot smarter than we give them credit for. I would love to talk to you sometime. I am pretty much free this week! I hope you guys are good. Can't wait to see pics of Olivia!

Casey Gentle said...

Super cute! I went to Time Out this past weekend. Not the same though!

The Francis' said...

Too funny! Kids are so funny like that. Alyssa is starting to copy us too :)