Now that I am private I am finally
posting more pictures. :)
However, there are only 4 for now
because Luke is not asleep- he is
actually sitting on my lap
fighting me for the mouse
so I'll post more later.
More to come...
Olivia's blessing day* My birthday!
* Luke meeting the Easter Bunny* and
probably a few more things too.
Until then.......
posting more pictures. :)
However, there are only 4 for now
because Luke is not asleep- he is
actually sitting on my lap
fighting me for the mouse
so I'll post more later.
More to come...
Olivia's blessing day* My birthday!
* Luke meeting the Easter Bunny* and
probably a few more things too.
Until then.......




I LOVE these kids!






5 comments:
They are so cute! I love Olivia's big blue eyes! I hope they stay blue! I also love her bow! Aren't little girls fun!
Olivia is so beautiful Michelle! Isn't she so fun to dress up? When Charlotte was that little I never got upset when she had a blowout or barfed all over herself, because I could just put her in another cute outfit. I love baby girls!
Your kids are absolutely adorable! How is it going being a mother of 2? I hope you are getting enough sleep! :0) Thanks for the pictures!
Those babies are severely cute! Good job! Now, bring it on! Ready for all the extra pictures! :)
I am so glad you sent me an email. I have been trying to check your old blog and it would send me to some weird place. You little girl as adorable and Luke is such a little man now. Wow, they grow so fast!!
Hey, I need details on where you guys are at and stuff. So send me an email and we'll catch up.
Post a Comment