Thursday, April 2, 2009

Olivia's Blessing Day

March 8, 2009
It was as close to perfect as you can get.
Olivia was beautiful and Greg gave
her an amazing blessing!

Our precious baby daughter dressed in white

Olivia and Grandma Knight
Olivia was blessed on grandma's birthday!
So happy Sheri could be here with us!

Greg and Olivia
Greg's dad and both of his brothers were also able
to attend. It was great to see them all walking up
to stand in the circle...they all look so much alike!

Overall I realize I haven't given a ton of information,
but it was truly an amazing and special day!
We are so grateful to have Olivia in our lives!
We love you baby sister!

2 comments:

Casey Gentle said...

What a beautiful little angel! Not to mention a very proud daddy! Congrats!

danielle said...

Oh shell, she looks so beautiful! What a special day, I hope you know we were there in spirit. Can't wait to see you!