This is a little late, but....
I know I mentioned it once,
but my mom was here with us when
Olivia was born.
She stayed at our home with Luke
while Greg and I were at the hospital.
And, she stayed for 2 weeks helping
us out with Luke and the baby
until I could heal, etc....
Anyhow, I think she got a little more than
probably planned. --Like I've also
mentioned before, Greg and I got
really sick after Olivia was born.
Therefore, my mom pretty much did
EVERYTHING for us! I don't know
what we would have done
without her here.
Thank you mom, for everything!
We love you and are so
grateful you could be here with us
when we brought baby #2 home.
See you again next month! :)
I know I mentioned it once,
but my mom was here with us when
Olivia was born.
She stayed at our home with Luke
while Greg and I were at the hospital.
And, she stayed for 2 weeks helping
us out with Luke and the baby
until I could heal, etc....
Anyhow, I think she got a little more than
probably planned. --Like I've also
mentioned before, Greg and I got
really sick after Olivia was born.
Therefore, my mom pretty much did
EVERYTHING for us! I don't know
what we would have done
without her here.
Thank you mom, for everything!
We love you and are so
grateful you could be here with us
when we brought baby #2 home.
See you again next month! :)
We love grandma!

Olivia wasn't too into getting pictures
taken. This is mom trying to get her to
stop crying ;). It didn't work so much.






2 comments:
Aren't Grandma's great? My mom is a terrific Mammaw! She doesn't do pies though. :)
Hey haven't checked on everyone for a while so just saw all the cute pics. Olivia is beautiful! Grandma's are definately life savers...I think they secretly enjoy it though...:)
Post a Comment