I've been tagged. Here are the rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it, and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Name your picture
Doom, its blurry!
but, there you have it...
my 6th picture in my 6th file.
1. Go to your documents/pictures
2. Go to your 6th file
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Post it, and blog about it
5. Tag 6 people to do the same
6. Name your picture
Doom, its blurry!
but, there you have it...
my 6th picture in my 6th file.

this is a picture of Luke (obviously)
in his place in our crv...on our way
to spend the summer in Houston.
We didn't mail anything,
we brought it all in our car
so poor Luke was back there
just about covered up in tubs and boxes.
Poor kid.
But, he survived and is well and happy still today.
:) The end.
I tag: mom (so you'll have to post, hehe) and
whoever else wants to. :)






1 comment:
OK but I think I'll have to go home and find pictures there...otherwise it will be a random car my husband worked on!
Post a Comment