she is soooo cute michelle! thanks for all the pictures...I miss not having you around anymore!
Hey, just think of her pants as a fashion statement from the early nineties! Grunge is coming back! She's way super cute guys!
Oh goodness. She is adorable. I love the shirt.
She's beautiful!!! Congrats again!
Love her! Can't wait to see you guys!!
She is getting so big already! She is so darling! Sorry I missed your call, I will try to call soon. We need to catch up.
What a cutie!!
Oh my cuteness-it's a mini Michelle!!
sis she is so sweet, cann't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks, kiss the little man for me, love
Ohhhhhh....cute little baby. She has her mama's smile.
She is a doll. Great picture and I love her smile. Good job making babies.
she is such a cutie! girls are so much fun!!
Wow, she is such a cutie!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
she is soooo cute michelle! thanks for all the pictures...I miss not having you around anymore!
Hey, just think of her pants as a fashion statement from the early nineties! Grunge is coming back! She's way super cute guys!
Oh goodness. She is adorable. I love the shirt.
She's beautiful!!! Congrats again!
Love her! Can't wait to see you guys!!
She is getting so big already! She is so darling! Sorry I missed your call, I will try to call soon. We need to catch up.
What a cutie!!
Oh my cuteness-it's a mini Michelle!!
sis she is so sweet, cann't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks, kiss the little man for me, love
Ohhhhhh....cute little baby. She has her mama's smile.
She is a doll. Great picture and I love her smile. Good job making babies.
she is such a cutie! girls are so much fun!!
Wow, she is such a cutie!
Post a Comment