We've been able to catch a few really
cute smiles of Olivia...but I vote that
this is one of the cutest. :)
cute smiles of Olivia...but I vote that
this is one of the cutest. :)

Luke's new thing is that he loves to
get my phone and talk.
However, he wants to REALLY talk....
he has to know he's actually on a real
phone talking to a real person--
so, what we do is we let him yak to
the grandmas (thank you mom and sheri!!)
and then I've called a couple of my siblings
to let Luke leave them messages.
Luke just goes on and on about what
he's done that day...
"play chalk,back yard"
"guitar hero"
"mommy say no, time out" (hehe)
"baby sister eating, mommy"
just to name a few.
he's adorable.







5 comments:
Your babies are so, so cute!
You lucky girl! You're family is so cute! you're so smart to write down all of the cute things Luke is saying....
I've been trying to remember stuff from Lynessa and I cant!!!!! It makes me so sad!
So cute! I love baby smiles they are the best!!
Baby smiles are wonderful. That's proof they are sent directly from Heaven. Can't wait for my special delivery to arrive! :)
such a cute little girl, just like her mommy (just between us, luke doesn't get to call near enough!)
cann't wait to see you all tomarrow, lv
Post a Comment