Happy Mother's Day!
My Sunday was wonderful.
I love my family SO MUCH
and feel SO BLESSED to have
these 2 beautiful babies in my life!
Thank you Greg, Luke & Olivia for
a GREAT Mother's Day!
My Sunday was wonderful.
I love my family SO MUCH
and feel SO BLESSED to have
these 2 beautiful babies in my life!
Thank you Greg, Luke & Olivia for
a GREAT Mother's Day!



c jgtydfyttyft tt88t
xxbzxbxzxbxb
xbxxbxbxxxbxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxzxxzxx
xxxxxxlxllxxlu kee
e
(from, Luke. He LOVES to type
and when he wants to type he
says he wants to "B.R.K.E"...
those are his favorite letters so when
he wants to use letters he just says
brke. funny kid.








5 comments:
Oh heavens, those are the most beautiful pictures of Olivia!
shell, those are so cute, she is such a smiley kid, and luke so cute in his swim outfit, beautiful flowers also, glad that you had a great day, love you
Chizzy, I love seeing you as a mother. You radiate happiness and beauty! Also glad to know you had a great day. By the way, your boobs look huge! :)
I love the smiling baby pictures! SO CUTE!
Mellodys baby was born in Febuary. She wants you to add her to your list dmpead@msn.com Your little girl is getting so big! I think she looks like you:)
Post a Comment