Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Olivia update....

Today our sweet little Livi
is 3 months old.
Lots to say but no time now.
A fun update later.
For now, enjoy the pics below to
see hows she's grown....




(blurry, but still SUPER CUTE!)

9 comments:

Susan Ruth said...

those are really cute, she is getting so big so fast, enjoy her she'll grow up before you know it

Fire -n- Ice said...

She is SO cute! You make me want to have my baby come out and I'm not ready for that yet! :0) I guess we'll just have to come visit you! Cute girl!

Jennifer said...

She is adorable! I just want to pick her up and hug her and kiss those cheeks!

Karen said...

she is so adorable! I hope you guys are doing great! We went private so send me your email address:
kbabes204@yahoo.com

Casey Gentle said...

I know how you LOVE a picture holding a note! Let me rephrase...WE love a picture with a note! I also love her hair bows. I need to get some for my new niece Georgia. She spent the night at my house last night...what a great time!

Sister Ward said...

I like her little green dress!

Darren and Mellody said...

She is so so cute! I think she looks like you:)

Erin said...

way too cute shell!

Heather Coon said...

THanks for the invite Michelle. Olivia is so cute especially in her dodgers outfit. I love the name too!