Our Sweet Olivia Beth

We are so happy to have her in our family.
Olivia is 3 1/2 months old and is such a GREAT baby!
She is so aware of what is going on around her.
She loves to sit up (us holding her, or in her chair)
so she can see whats happening.
She loves watching her big brother and is
AlWaYs smiling!! :)
She has been rolling over from her back to her belly
for more than a month now. We're excited that she is a
quick learner...we know she'll be crawling before we even realize it!
Pretty much any time we lay her down, within 1 second she is on her belly. :)
Funny girl. At least she gets lots of tummy time.
Livi loves sitting in her swing
and playing with her toys.
Olivia is a good little sleeper too!
She takes 2 naps (sometimes 3) a day and is always
asleep at night by 7:30 or so (same as Luke..yeah for Greg and I!!).
She wakes up once (sometimes twice) a night to eat and I am back
in bed within 15 min. (this is huge for me because with Luke I was
usually awake for more like 45 min. when
he would wake up at night.)
She is so sweet.
Okay, my "Oliviamony" is over now. :)
We love our little Livi!!
Olivia is 3 1/2 months old and is such a GREAT baby!
She is so aware of what is going on around her.
She loves to sit up (us holding her, or in her chair)
so she can see whats happening.
She loves watching her big brother and is
AlWaYs smiling!! :)
She has been rolling over from her back to her belly
for more than a month now. We're excited that she is a
quick learner...we know she'll be crawling before we even realize it!
Pretty much any time we lay her down, within 1 second she is on her belly. :)
Funny girl. At least she gets lots of tummy time.
Livi loves sitting in her swing
and playing with her toys.
Olivia is a good little sleeper too!
She takes 2 naps (sometimes 3) a day and is always
asleep at night by 7:30 or so (same as Luke..yeah for Greg and I!!).
She wakes up once (sometimes twice) a night to eat and I am back
in bed within 15 min. (this is huge for me because with Luke I was
usually awake for more like 45 min. when
he would wake up at night.)
She is so sweet.
Okay, my "Oliviamony" is over now. :)
We love our little Livi!!






7 comments:
that is so cute sis, grandpa thought it was luke( a don't know what he thought about the bow?) she is getting big fast tell her to stop growing untill i see her again lv
She is SOOO cute and looks just like Luke!! Glad she's a good baby :)
Gosh she's CUTE! Love the bow ;)
Glad she is such a good baby. She is so pretty!
She is so beautiful!
Who doesn't love a good cute baby? I know I do! Congrats on Livi being a little dream come true! :)
Yay, I love Olivia, and I love blogs!!
Post a Comment