So I've decided that I'm really not a good blogger.
I like to show pictures but rarely take the time
to write a lot about whats happening.
I need to try and do better about that.
However, its not going to be tonight. lol :)
Here are some pictures for ya....
Our little Livi Pie.
She is growing so much
and getting cuter by the day
(I am slightly biased on my opinion
of course)!
I like to show pictures but rarely take the time
to write a lot about whats happening.
I need to try and do better about that.
However, its not going to be tonight. lol :)
Here are some pictures for ya....
Our little Livi Pie.
She is growing so much
and getting cuter by the day
(I am slightly biased on my opinion
of course)!


So this next picture is of Luke and his creativespray can. I was making dinner the other
night, and of course Luke was on his
footstool right next to me...he loves to help! :)
when all the sudden he ran upstairs and came
back with some magnets I had on Livi's magnet
board. He then proceeded to pull the stack
of magnets in half, putting one half on top
of the cresent roll tube, and the other half
on the side. Then he walked around the house
pushing the top and saying "sssss" (as
if it were actually spraying)! We thought
it was so creative and we loved it!
Good boy Luke!!

Hats, hAtS, and more HATS...


Luke walked around wearing this hat
for several days (with breaks here
and there of course). It's a Transformers
birthday hat. He keeps telling me
"Happy Birthday, Mommy" hehe,
don't worry that my bday's in March.










8 comments:
so cute shell, olivia is getting so big, luke is such a cute little man, enjoy them while you can have fun on your trip be careful lv
she is getting big and so is luke. we sure do miss you guys. have fun in FL.
Pictures are the best part. I don't ever blog unless I have pics. Sad thing is it takes me forever to download so I'm not too up on it either. I love seeing your cuties. Have fun in Florida!
Your kids are soo cute! And don't worry about writing too much, some people put tons of stuff and you could care less. You just wanna see the pics!
Your kids are adorable! Thanks for sharing their cute pictures.
oh goodness. you aren't biased, you are totally acurate! she gets more adorable every day. it seems like lukie is on the fast track to being a little genius. make sure he doesn't order space shuttle parts online and blow a hole through your roof 'better off dead' style.
Don't worry about not being a good blogger. I'm really not either. I mainly write just enough to explain the pictures. :)
hope you had fun in FLORIDA, wish we could have seen ya! cute kiddos
Post a Comment