Happy 3rd Birthday Luke!!
Luke's birthday was on Saturday.
We had a little party for him because
that is what he wanted. He wanted
kids & cake. :)
It went well, everyone had a good time
and the cake and ice cream part
was, of course, delicious!

Luke's birthday was on Saturday.
We had a little party for him because
that is what he wanted. He wanted
kids & cake. :)
It went well, everyone had a good time
and the cake and ice cream part
was, of course, delicious!



Luke got some really fun gifts for his bday:
*A TeNt, with an attached TuNNel*
*2 Lightsabers*
(1 green, 1 red...and Luke always has to be
the green one. lol)
*Star Wars Legos for the wii*
*train dvds*
*new books*
*Cars racetrack*
*new jammies*
*new cars*
*3 dollars!*
Happy Birthday little guy.
We love you!
NOW GET POTTY TRAINED!!!!
*A TeNt, with an attached TuNNel*
*2 Lightsabers*
(1 green, 1 red...and Luke always has to be
the green one. lol)
*Star Wars Legos for the wii*
*train dvds*
*new books*
*Cars racetrack*
*new jammies*
*new cars*
*3 dollars!*
Happy Birthday little guy.
We love you!
NOW GET POTTY TRAINED!!!!












14 comments:
you guys did a great job on that cake, to bad you had to eat it, good job little mom
Happy late birthday to Luke! You did an awesome job on his cake. It is absolutely adorable!! Cute family!
Happy Birthday Luke! It looks like it was a great birthday party. Good job on the cake, I am way impressed!
awesome cake! and potty training boys is horrible... i'm trying to get mason there myself
Hooray the for cake!!! Ultimate Cake Off...here we come! (ok maybe with 10 more years of experience) Greg was right, we should have taken pictures all along, "documented" the making of. Thanks for teaching me how to make fondant...I'm excited to try it more. Oh, all this talk about the cake is making me want a piece. I can just picture the chocolatey goodness sitting in the fridge...why didn't I have another piece before I left? :)
We had so much fun and that cake was yumm-o! You did such a great job! We need to come over and play with the new tunnel that Luke got. I bet Zoe will love it too! :)
love the cake! you are so talented. by the way...i am so ferociously jealous of your biceps. instead of biceps, i have batwings. :)
That rocket cake is wonderful. And I have to say, you are so creative; you always have been. And, did you know Caleb had the same Mickey shirt in the top pic? I love that shirt!
Wow, impressive. The cake looks awesome. Hope Luke had a fun birthday!
So cute!
AWESOME. And by the looks of the poster you don't need a cricut. Are you kidding me you are way to creative for acricut. Cricuts are for people like me that can't draw.
Way cute! Love the cakes. Ainsley's started planning her birthday party! She has no concept of time. plus she wants every thing she sees for her birthday! Luke looks like he had a special day!
That is the coolest cake!! Happy Birthday, Luke!
I can't believe I missed his birthday!:( I'm the worst aunt ever!!! Looks like he had a great day! I love the cake, you did an awesome job!! Happy Birthday Luke! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment