Thursday, October 1, 2009

Bedroom Show and Tell

This is for those of you
who have asked to see the
kids' rooms.
Neither of them are fully
done yet, but who knows when
they ever will be. For now,
they are perfect for us.

Olivia's room...



Luke's room...

7 comments:

Amber said...

YEAH! I am so happy. You did a great job, the rooms are perfect and decorated so cute. Please let me do te vinyl lettering. I hope you get the demo soon.
So I am a little jealous. . . you don't sound like a eard on the video camera. How about we watched some old videos yesterday, I sound like a totalfruit loop mom. Loveya:)

Family Neiman said...

so great i love them! livvy's room is so adorable. charlotte has the same flower stickies on her wall! i love baby girl rooms...

Susan Ruth said...

so cute shell tks for doing that so we can all see it, you've done a great job, I know that luke loves his room and im sure liv will too, well done

Melissa said...

Michelle those rooms are way cute!

ZZ said...

Way cute rooms! :) PS-I got those cute little leg warmers at Target. :)

danielle said...

So very cute!! I love them! Great Job, isn't it fun? Love the names on the wall! I've been wanting to do that for my kids, or some of them anyway. I can't wait for a house of our own!!!

Heather Coon said...

Cute rooms! I love the names on the wall. Olivia is so darling...I just love the name and it really fits her! Miss you guys!